SIOUX CITY — Since 1998, Republican Sioux City businessman Irving Jensen Jr. has donated nearly $50,000 to federal GOP candidates and causes.
Toby Shine, an influential fundraiser and political activist from the Lake Okoboji area, has given more than $50,000 to federal and state candidates and organizations — nearly all of them Republicans.
Neither man has given a dime this campaign cycle to incumbent Republican U.S. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, who is in a tighter than expected fight to win the new 4th Congressional District seat.
- Statement on the State of the Union January 21, 2015
- Statement on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 19, 2015
- Iowa Democratic Party Today Elects Executive Committee for the 2015-2016 Term January 19, 2015
- Statement on Ernst Delivering the State of the Union Response January 15, 2015
- Statement on Governor Branstad’s Condition of the State January 13, 2015
follow idp4th on facebook