Christie Vilsack letter to Steve King
March 22, 2012
Dear Congressman King:
Thank you for your offer to conduct an open and honest discussion in this campaign by agreeing to debate. As you know, I’ve always supported having debates because the people of the new 4th Congressional District deserve an opportunity to hear our viewpoints and understand the positions we’ve taken. Issues are very important in this race. When I’ve traveled across the 4th District, I have heard concerns about the need for economic opportunity, a good education, a real energy policy, a focus on conservation and improvements in our state’s infrastructure. That is why I have proposed substantive policy measures in all of these areas.
Read More Christie Vilsack Responds to Debate Proposal | Christie Vilsack for Congress.
- Statement on the State of the Union January 21, 2015
- Statement on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 19, 2015
- Iowa Democratic Party Today Elects Executive Committee for the 2015-2016 Term January 19, 2015
- Statement on Ernst Delivering the State of the Union Response January 15, 2015
- Statement on Governor Branstad’s Condition of the State January 13, 2015
follow idp4th on facebook